KC’s Home Health Care works closely with assisted living facilities to promote wellness, safety, and provide skilled home care services to maximize the health of the residents.
- Skilled professionals help identify the health care needs of your residents.
- Skilled health care services are delivered under the direction of the resident’s physician.
- Effective use of home health care in an assisted living facility allows residents to maintain their independence and “age in place” successfully.
- In-service programs provide education to staff, patient and family members.
- Participants are taught to be proactive in their own health.
- Weekend nursing and therapy coverage is provided.
- Wellness assessments
- Fall prevention education
- Safety and mobility evaluations
- Health education
- Diabetic instruction
- Speech language
- ADL training
- Wound management
- Pain management
- Ostomy instruction
- Post surgery
- Skilled Nursing
- Wound Nurse
- Case Management
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Medical Social Worker
- Speech Therapist
- Home Health Aide
Anyone may initiate a referral to KC’s Home Health Care, provided there is a physician’s order. Our staff will complete all payer verifications at time of referral and ensure the appropriate organization is billed. For more information or to make a referral, please contact us at the numbers listed. For your convenience an administrator is available to assist you after hours.
KC’s Home Health Care is a Medicare Certified Agency