You’ve chosen to become a nurse or therapist for a reason.
We understand your motivation because it’s what drives our business.
You want to:
- Provide the best healthcare to your patients.
- Help make a difference in the lives of people.
- Be surrounded by the best, brightest and most caring professionals.
- Be recognized by your peers.
- Have a stable, well-paying career.
- Have a career that you love and feel truly satisfied in what you do.
We make it happen. Here’s how:
- Work one-on-one with your patients in their homes, giving them the personal attention and care they need.
- Become a critical part in the lives of your patients, knowing that you make the most important difference in their lives.
- Earn more income with a stable, fast-growing company that offers comprehensive benefits and outstanding resources.
- Work alongside the best nurses and therapist in Arizona.
- Be part of a strong, supportive team in a rewarding and flexible environment.
- Be reminded everyday of why you chose to join a caring profession – and that we understand, too.
Apply today and be a part of the KC’s Home HealthCare Team!
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via email at [email protected] or to check the status of an application please call 602-283-4089.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KC’s is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
All staff must demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. KC’s is an E-Verify employer.